Saturday 19 March 2011

Program Based Learning+AiS=PBL 1

Learn Accounting Information System by using program based learning which is I like most. This is because I can learn by myself and not just wait for answer from my lecturer. During PBL SESSION 1, I learn about how revenue cycle was done by going through it's flow chart, important documents, weaknesses, strengths, risks and also recommendations to improve. Besides that, me and my group will study more because we will present in front of our classmates and lecturer. This may help us improve our communication skills and at the same time increase our confidence level. In addition, program based learning may help us to understand more as we can hear a differences answer from others group during presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment